From 06 November 2023 to 31 January 2024
10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Last ticket office access 60 minutes before the Domain closes.
- Last access to the Château 45 minutes before the Château closes.
- The Domain is closed on January 1 and December 25.
SET ASIDE ENOUGH TIME TO VISIT THE DOMAIN THAT TAKES IN:
Each season, nature sets to work, and the Domain reinvents itself. With the International Garden Festival, Art Season, Chaumont-Photo-sur-Loire, "Botaniques de Chaumont-sur-Loire" and the Art of Flower Arranging, there are a host of opportunities to make the most of the Domain.
Two passes are available in 2023:
> Arts and Nature Pass: enjoy your first entry ticket to the Domain included and a 9 euro discount on all future visits. It is perfect for visitors planning to come back at least once this year and can be given as a gift. Enjoy a reduced fee for members, like at the cinema or opera.
> 2023 Pass: enjoy unlimited access to the Domain from 2 January to 31 December. Available for individuals, couples and families.
From 06 November 2022 to 30 April 2023
|From 01 May to 31 October 2023||€20||€12||€8||€40|
From 01 November 01 to 31 December 2023
TICKET FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE DAYS
- full price: €34 - reduced fee1: €20 - child (6-11): €10
- only from 01 May to 31 October 2023
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
FREE OF CHARGE
Children under 6’s, visitors with disabilities (reduced rate for their minder) and press card holders.
1 Reduced fee accorded to those between 12 and 18, students upon presentation of appropriate identification and one minder accompanying disabled visitors.
2 Ticket valid for 2 adults and 2 children under 12’s.
Guide to the International Garden Festival and Centre for Arts and Nature
Guide to the Château
- International Garden Festival paper chase (children 4/7 years)
- International Garden festival paper chase (children 8/13 years)
- Château paper chase (children 8/13 years)
- Introduction to the historical visit of the Château
- Introduction to the visit of the International Garden Festival
Language spoken on the site
- Free admission for visitors with disabilities.
- 6 spaces in the south entrance car park are reserved for use by disabled visitors; adapted toilets in the Donkey Stables (Farmyard).
- Loan of wheelchairs.
Document for people with reduced mobility
INTERNATIONAL GARDEN FESTIVAL
A selection of the Festival’s gardens, Prés du Goualoup, Vegetable Garden, restaurants, boutique and toilets.
Reception, ground floor, courtyard, chapel, boutique and toilets / Historic Grounds and Stables.
Brail visitors guide for the castle is available upon request. Guided castle tour available upon reservation for small groups.
You will be asked to provide an ID document for any loan of materials.
- Recliner seats in the Château; benches on the International Garden Festival site and in the Domain's Grounds.
- Loan of wheelchairs (reservation advisable).
- Adapted toilets.
In order to ensure visitor safety, the Domain of Chaumont-sur-Loire is applying the preventative measures introduced by the government.
The Domain, i.e. the Château, its Historic Grounds and the International Garden Festival, is open under the usual conditions. Access to the Domain is subject to change and systematic bag checks are in place.
We recommend that you do not bring bags and suitcases. In any case, only bags not exceeding the maximum dimensions (55cm x 35cm x 20cm) are allowed and must be checked and then left in the lockers. Large capacity bags and suitcases are forbidden.
All individuals must agree to security checks. Please show understanding regarding possible delays caused by security checks at the entrances.
In the case of an incident, first move away from the danger area then alert security staff and follow their orders.
French emergency medical service SAMU : 15 - GENDARMERIE / POLICE : 17
Lockers are available at each of the Domain's entrances. Staff are not authorised to watch over visitors’ personal effects.
Baby changing facility at parents’ disposal.
Bottle-warmer available at the Café du Parc.
Pushchair shelter in the Château’s reception area.
Toilets available throughout the Domain.
Picnic area in the South entrance car park.
International Garden Festival and Domain's Grounds (short-leashed).
- Paris: 185 kms
- Orléans: 80 kms
- Tours: 40 kms
- Blois: 15 kms
- Onzain: 2 kms
You can get to Chaumont-sur-Loire along the D 952 (on the right bank) and D 751 subsidiary roads.
For the traffic conditions, listen to Radio VINCI Autoroutes
towards Bordeaux: exit 17 (Blois) – 30 minutes.
towards Paris: exit 18 (Amboise) – 30 minutes.
exit 12 Saint Aignan – 30 minutes.
FREE CAR PARK
- The Domain's main car park is on the hillside (South entrance of the Domain – rue des Argillons). Priority is given to people with reduced mobility and families with pushchairs.
- Parking spaces are also available in the village of Chaumont-sur-Loire and along the banks of the Loire.
Onzain - Chaumont-sur-Loire is the nearest station to the Domain of Chaumont-sur-Loire, with trains running every day of the week
Paris-Austerlitz : 1h40 mins
Saint Pierre-des-Corps : 0h20 mins
DISCOUNTS ALL YEAR ROUND
Enjoy a discount on your entry ticket when you show the ticket office a valid SNCF train ticket for that day. (Only available on site)